no one knows my name. I saw a girl from high school and she said hello. She didnt know mine but i knew hers the moment i saw her. Her name was Christine, she's asian, and graduated in the year of 06. Her boyfriend used to drive an old second gen supra, and she had class with tim. I dont know why i remember any of this, but i just do. I dont remember why i knew her name, but i did.
What did she know about me? Simply that i looked familiar. I told her how she knew me, and why she knew me, yet she still didnt know herself who i was.
I introduced myself. She needed no intro, but did so anyhow.
She's one of a million reasons why i came to realize that no one knows my name. It doesnt really matter though, the people that do remember my name are the only ones that matter anyhow.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment