I went snowboarding to. Fun stuff! I ate it hard the first time around and jacked up my hand =[
My body got beat like rocky on the meat. It was fun stuff though.
ef. I have really boring stuff that i wanna blog about it. So....
Disclaimer: this gets boring
*ahem*
Death is a very interesting subject. Not many can fully fathom the idea of death. Having a complete mental grasp on death is pretty frightening. For me, at least what i think, is that it is a cease of conscience. Some believe that death is just a passageway to the afterlife. Heaven, reincarnation, hell, whatever. But i dont believe that. I think death is just an eternity of nothingness. And when people begin to think of that idea, they become frightened. And fear drives them to place massive amounts of faith into religions, whereas when thought about logically, these religions just seem ridiculous. People want to believe in something else, that theres something in the afterlife, something waiting for them. And maybe there is, but at this time of my life, its just to hard to believe any kind of afterlife can exist. I wanna be wrong, i really do!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment