If you can spin like the dj,
Ill put you on like a record and let you play,
You can let your sweetness flow,
Like music coming out the stereo,
You'll come to me and into my mind,
And long past midnight, each other we can find,
Oh i promise we can never skip a beat,
meh... a little verse i wanted to write.
For the past 4 years of my life, winter has meant depression for me. Believe me, im not shitting you. Only a few people actually know this, but yeah, winter has sucked ass for me. But iss alright, there was always spring and summer to look forward to. This year is different though. Very different. I dont feel the same dread as i did in previous years. I dont feel that feeling in my stomach. Im not so nervous anymore. More importantly though, I feel like i found myself. Its koo to find oneself. You quit questioning yourself, no more doubts, no more saying i cant do this. Cause truth be told i feel like i can rule the world if i wanted. But thats not the desire of my heart.
Today is the 24th and as my birthday approaches, i really feel like an older person. My hair is getting longer, my mustache and goatee are getting thicker. Im getting a little fatter, and my spirits are flying a little higher. Im pretty fuckin stoked to break this cycle that i've been going through. I quit smoking to, so thats a big plus. I was never really super addicted, but i felt urges and some withdrawal symptoms. Twas a shitty night for me.
But yeah. It's a sweet life when you no longer have to pray for better days. Its such a sweet life when you rid yourself of regrets, and when you finally stop wishing you had a time machine. Its good to be fine with life as is. I'll always be wanting more, but wanting isn't needing, and i've made sure i know the difference between the two.
I hope everyone has a super duper happy thanksgiving. Get fat, get drunk, get crunk. Whatever it is you do. So with that, peace for you and me, love for me and you, and passion for us both.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment